The Apache JMeter™ application is open source software, a 100% pure Java application designed to load test functional behavior and measure performance. It was originally designed for testing Web Applications but has since expanded to other test functions.
Why Jmeter ?
Course Content - Jmeter
- Introduction to JMeter
- How to install Jmeter in easy steps
- Complete Element reference for Jmeter
- Hands on with JMeter GUI
- Performance Testing using Jmeter
- How to use Timers in Jmeter
- How to use Assertions in JMeter
- How to use Controllers in JMeter
- How to use Processor in JMeter
- How to perform Distributed Testing in JMeter
- Best Practices for your Jmeter Tests
- How To Use Jmeter for HTTP Proxy Server Testing